What Kind of Handgun are You?

I am apparently a HK P7 in 9mm. I don't understand how the quiz determines the answer. By my responses, I would have guessed it would say I'm a Desert Eagle, or maybe a Colt Python or something. Then it gives you another quiz, but wants your name and email address to give you the answer. I opted to not have more junk mail sent to me though.

Hey I always wanted a HK P7. It says I am a Glock 27. Funny, all my auto's are 9mm.

What Handgun Are You?
You are a:
Glock Model 22 in 40 cal!

I have a 27 and it stays in the safe. No way I'd buy a mod 22. That quiz is way off!:huh::icon_wink:

UGGG...i don't think they have that many gun choices in their results. I got matched up with one of those plastic things that has a trigger safety. Not that I am against Glocks, but I am partial to other models.

UGGG...i don't think they have that many gun choices in their results.

After seeing what everyone has come up with thus far, I'll have to agree here--I had only seen my own result when I posted this, didn't know how limited the answers were. There's no way you all are that much alike to be just a bunch of glocks and hk's! :) Thanks for playing anyway!

I'm a P7 too. Something tells me they don't have much of a selection. I like the looks of it, though...small and concealable.

It said I was a Glock 22 in 40.......Always thought of myself as a Colt 1911 kind of guy.....lol

Glock 22 40. While the 40sw is my chosen caliber, as of now Glock is not my chosen firearm. Oh well, it was all in fun.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back