Student may be hero

HK4U

You would think this so obvious all could see it.

CCRKBA SAYS PRESS PURPOSELY DOWNPLAYS KEY ROLE OF ARMED STUDENT IN JERUSALEM
BELLEVUE, WA – An armed student at Jerusalem’s Mercaz Haray seminary played a crucial role in stopping a gun-wielding terrorist Thursday, but the American press is downplaying his heroism because it proves that armed students can stop campus gunmen, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms said today.

Yitzhak Dadon, 40, was described as “a private citizen who had a gun license and was able to shoot the gunman with his pistol” by reporter Etgar Lefkovitz with the Jerusalem Post. However, many news agencies in the United States are downplaying Dadon’s decisive role in the incident.

“Yitzhak Dadon is a hero,” said CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb, “and he is living proof that armed students have a place on college campuses. Thankfully, his quick action was reported by the international press, including Mr. Lefkovitz, so unlike incidents here in the United States where the press was able to completely ignore the actions of armed students or teachers, the truth about this incident will not be suppressed.

“Mr. Dadon is not going to become a victim of this conspiracy of silence,” Gottlieb continued. “Elitist American college administrators, the national press, nor anti-gun politicians can sweep this incident under their rug.”

Internationally published reports say Dadon studies at the yeshiva, and had his pistol when the shooting erupted. When the gunman emerged from a library, Dadon reportedly shot him twice in the head. The gunman was subsequently shot by the off-duty soldier.

“Yitzhak Dadon’s apparently well-placed bullets interrupted a rampage,” Gottlieb said. “What a pity that someone like Mr. Dadon was not in class last April at Virginia Tech. What a tragedy that anti-gun extremism would keep him from attending class at Northern Illinois University. He would never be allowed to teach at Columbine High School, hold a job at Trolley Square in Salt Lake City, or go shopping at Omaha’s Westroads Mall.

“America’s acquiescence to anti-gun hysteria has led to one tragedy after another,” Gottlieb stated. “This disastrous policy has given us nothing but broken hearts and body counts, and it’s got to end. The heroism of an armed Israeli seminary student halfway across the world sends a message that we needn’t submit to murder in victim disarmament zones. That’s why his actions are getting such short shrift from America’s press. It’s a story they are loathe to report because it affirms a philosophy of self-reliance that they despise.”

-END-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

< Please e-mail, distribute

I'm curious as to why the gunman was hit twice in the head by Dadon, but then had to be finished off by a soldier who was in the area? Unless there was a kevlar helmet in the way, two in the head should at least seriously impair, if not kill the target. Maybe the guy was on PCP?

Unless there was a kevlar helmet in the way, two in the head should at least seriously impair, if not kill the target. Maybe the guy was on PCP?

Maybe the guy was carrying a .380. :icon_wink: Just kidding! Lots of times I notice that when a citizen does something good with a firearm and the media reports it, they really don't want the citizen getting all of the credit, so they'll find a reason to give credit to someone else like an off duty officer, off duty soldier, responding patrol officer, etc.

I'm just glad that the story appeared in the media.

gf

A good read for all campus administrators in America. However I doubt we will see a positive spin on this from the New York Times.

I had heard mention on a local news channel a student played a role in stopping the gunmam but never mentioned that he was armed. They could not say it, it would go against everything they have be preaching.
Israeil is a armed nation with a majority carrying.

Last edited:
Maybe the guy was carrying a .380. :icon_wink: Just kidding! Lots of times I notice that when a citizen does something good with a firearm and the media reports it, they really don't want the citizen getting all of the credit, so they'll find a reason to give credit to someone else like an off duty officer, off duty soldier, responding patrol officer, etc.
I'm mainly concerned with making sure that this guy actually did shoot the gunman. People do seem to like to make things up occasionally. If I put two in someone's head, I'd expect them to die quickly - unless they're the T-800.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back