New gun time!

sdf2000

I have been thinking about a new gun... Something small to be carried in a pocket. Not for defensive use not because I need one but just because I want one!!!!:25:
I am open to any idea's?? Something low cost....:smurfmuyloco[1]:

Do what I'm doing wich is waiting for Ruger to come out with the Kel-Tec copy. I was looking at the Kel's and I just feel better with Rugers name on it. ;)

I have been thinking about a new gun... Something small to be carried in a pocket. Not for defensive use not because I need one but just because I want one!!!!:25:
I am open to any idea's?? Something low cost....:smurfmuyloco[1]:

Check out the Taurus PT22. I have one that I often use for practice because the ammo is cheap and it's double-action-only like 2 of my carry pistols. Practicing with it has helped me improve accuracy with the centerfire pistols but at lower cost. I'd never carry it because my P3AT is smaller, lighter, and more powerful, but it is cheap fun.
:y:

You might want to look at a light weight 38 J frame snub with factory Crimson Trace laser grips. I know S&W sels them. That weight, 15 OZ or less, makes it an attractive to me and with the CT grips it can be very accurate plus I like the ballistics of a 38 +P ammo over most other small calibers.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back