If Your Pastor Asked You Not to Carry In Church ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a Supermax, it says it in the first two sentences. Why do you keep arguing when confronted with facts?

edit. Ahh you finally read it and retracted your post.

First I increased the size on my font because I can't read this little font, second I retracted my post because it was responding to a different post and 3rd I'm not getting dragged into this off topic debate w./ a distruptor

First I increased the size on my font because I can't read this little font, second I retracted my post because it was responding to a different post and 3rd I'm not getting dragged into this off topic debate w./ a distruptor

no, you retracted it because you were wrong. Its ok to be wrong sometimes.

That depends on each state's laws. And I'll bet the posters on this thread realize that better than you do.

OK smart guy. The Web site name is USACarry. Cite the state law - any state law - that says property owners may not restrict firearms posession, use, sale, or any related act thereof whatsoever on their property.

That's fine , you don't have to live my life.

And just so you don't waste anymore of your time I'm letting you know up front I won;'t be responding to anymore of your posts.

I guess your my Karma for doing the same thing on DU for months

You believe Karma as well as Jesus talking to you? And you own guns? But its everyone else that is wrong, not you. No, how could someone who has their palm read by some whacko in a church be crazy? Not possible.

Pastor: Ok Thomas you have a house or an apartment, am I right? You have troubles in your life. These troubles make you sad. These troubles hurt your life. You have pants on right now. Am I right? Praise Him! Send me buckets of your hard earned dollars while I scam you a little more.

Please. If you can't discern reality from fantasy scam bullshit you do not need to be in possession of life ending instruments. period.

This deserves a response, Karma is nothining more than the law of sowing and reaping. As you sow , so shall you reap. How is that idea fundementally any differnet from the idea of karma?

I'll answer that question when you reveal to me the extent of the actual specificty the "pastor" relayed to you about your life. I guarantee it is some vague ploy that would mesmerize those gullible enough to pour money into his slush fund account in order to buy salvation. I know you previously relayed to me all of the details that you came up with regarding specifics, but if it was so life changing for you, you should remember verbatim what was said to you that day at sermon.

Then again, you could be completely full of shit. Which, judging by your responses, I tend to believe.

I'll answer that question when you reveal to me the extent of the actual specificty the "pastor" relayed to you about your life. I guarantee it is some vague ploy that would mesmerize those gullible enough to pour money into his slush fund account in order to buy salvation. I know you previously relayed to me all of the details that you came up with regarding specifics, but if it was so life changing for you, you should remember verbatim what was said to you that day at sermon.

I do remember it verbatim it was very personal and it is none of your business.

And let me save you the trouble of typing a response Yes I know you think I'm full of shit and I typed that to avoid backing up my claim. Again, your life your choice. Good day.

I do remember it verbatim it was very personal and it is none of your business.

And let me save you the trouble of typing a response Yes I know you think I'm full of shit and I typed that to avoid backing up my claim. Again, your life your choice. Good day.

You were so enthusiastic a minute ago to tell me about your experience and now you do not want to tell me about it. Not personal enough for the whole congregation that day to hear what he said. But its too personal, huh? This is pretty laughable because some of that little speech I made about the pastor talking to you probably wasn't that far-fetched now was it? Its ok, I understand.

You were so enthusiastic a minute ago to tell me about your experience and now you do not want to tell me about it. Not personal enough for the whole congregation that day to hear what he said. But its too personal, huh? This is pretty laughable because some of that little speech I made about the pastor talking to you probably wasn't that far-fetched now was it? Its ok, I understand.

The whole congregation didn't know what they were hearing neither did the Pastor and they certainly didn't know it applied to me

Would you mind if I took your comment about not having to argue my point (For someone who believes I don't have to argue my point you sure are trying to bait me into doing so) for a sig line? I'm going to anyway but I thought I'd extend you the courtesy of asking

The whole congregation didn't know what they were hearing neither did the Pastor and they certainly didn't know it applied to me

Would you mind if I took your comment about not having to argue my point (For someone who believes I don't have to argue my point you sure are trying to bait me into doing so) for a sig line? I'm going to anyway but I thought I'd extend you the courtesy of asking

Yeah of course you can steal my thoughts.

OK smart guy. The Web site name is USACarry. Cite the state law - any state law - that says property owners may not restrict firearms posession, use, sale, or any related act thereof whatsoever on their property.

That's not the question. The questions are:
1) Is the church considered private property? If it is considered like a business then the laws are different. In SC, at a church you have to get permission as it is called out specifically. At a business, you have the right to carry unless they specifically deny it. I don't know how the other 49 states do it. I'll worry about it when I go to them.
2) Who has the authority to allow/deny someone to carry on the church property?
3) Does the church even own the property?

To everyone else, and especially the OP, I must apologize for my part in hijacking this thread. It was a very good topic until other (including myself) let it go off on a tangent. This was certainly not my intent. This will be my last post on this thread.

Gratzi :biggrin:
How do you like seeing your name "in lights" ?

I could care less, its my last day at an internship before I go back to college to engage in all the things you conservative bible humpers despise. While this is purely humor for me to mock your pious, yet comical beliefs, you take this shit seriously and acutally think that you are not the miniority of weirdo gun toters in the United States. Thats the beauty in all of this, you take yourselves so seriously on this forum, but in reality you are just another lowly educated fish in the pond who carries a gun to define himself becuse he has nothing really interesting in his life. Except for the fact that your pastor, who has obviously bullshitted you in the name of taking your money, can pinpoint your life by saying you have troubles in it but the light is at the end of the tunnel. So you can walk out of the church feeling like your life means something and then go home to all of your guns and ferret (the only person I know that owns a ferret is a nut) and acutally, truly believe that you have a meaning in your life.

I guarantee I hit the nail on the head better than your pastor with that post. Maybe you should send me all of your money and I'll acutally bring some truth into your brainwashed life.

At a business, you have the right to carry unless they specifically deny it.
So you're saying both businesses and private property owners have the right to restrict firearms?

Sounds like any church no matter how they were categorized would have this option. Hmmmm....

Thanks for making the effort to discredit yourself this time around. :biggrin:

Maybe everyone on this forum is just not as aware of these things as you are. :pleasantry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back