Students for Concealed Carry on Campus

The problem I see

with planes and ships is that it does enable easier hijacking. If weapons were allowed they (criminals/terrorists) could simply buy their way onto the ship/plane, then seize control. Since they are international operations, not covered by just our laws, there would be no way to determine the standards under which their permits were issued. Maybe there is a way around this but I cannot see it right now - we cannot say American permits only, they are not American ships and flights originate in other countries.

I just became the SCCC campus leader for my school and when I requested to be allowed to put up fliers they denied it saying they "don't want to promote an unsafe environment." :mad:

Any suggestions on how I can bring this information to my fellow students? I thought about sticking fliers in car windshields. I know there would be people interested, I just need to get the word out.

I just became the SCCC campus leader for my school and when I requested to be allowed to put up fliers they denied it saying they "don't want to promote an unsafe environment." :mad:

Any suggestions on how I can bring this information to my fellow students? I thought about sticking fliers in car windshields. I know there would be people interested, I just need to get the word out.

You can invite everyone you know through facebook. You should be able to stand on campus and personally hand the flyer's out. You should try to appeal that decision they made on not allowing you to post sings. Claim that they are being prejudice and its there opinion it would make things unsafe and you are advocating for a safer campus.
Try and get people involved for the empty holster protest and that will cause a lot of people to ask you guys questions. Let me know what you do and how things go.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back