Glocks in MA

Teufel

Is it true that I can purchase a new Glock or H&K handgun from someone out of state through a private sale legally?

I'm assuming this all depends on finding an FFL dealer willing to make the exchange?

Last edited:
I do know that if an LEO buys a new Glock and then wants to sell it via private sale, to a law abiding, permit holding, citizen of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, it can be done and it is Legal. The paperwork for conducting a private firearms transaction can be picked up at any police station throughout MA. Not sure if that answers your question, but a new Glock can be obtained via this method.

Surfcc

I do know that if an LEO buys a new Glock and then wants to sell it via private sale, to a law abiding, permit holding, citizen of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, it can be done and it is Legal. The paperwork for conducting a private firearms transaction can be picked up at any police station throughout MA. Not sure if that answers your question, but a new Glock can be obtained via this method.

Surfcc

I'm not too sure about that

Link Removed

remember, you're dealing with "Massachusetts" laws, not "normal" laws''

Thin blue line...err thin gray line

I guess many would view as gray area....my G22 was a post '98 gun....but was 2 yrs old. So perhaps, yes....not "brand" new. I certainly would not advocate anything that wasn't on the up and up. I've had for 4yrs and the jack booted ATF hasn't shown up with Janet Reno to take my gun away. Of course, I'm also not hiding any of Castros Cuban Youth either!!!

I just purchased myself a new G23. I'll get some pics soon.
Now I've got to find a good IWB holster.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back