Chicks with Guns on YouTube

Shocking! My nearly 48-year old fiancée looks better than most females in the YT clip.

This is great a great video for 13 yo boys. Most, if not all of the "ladies" in the video were "dancers". I wonder what kind of "dancers".

Someone needs to teach those actresses (the last three) to keep their booger pickers off the trigger while their blabbing.

Well, I know that marketers - no matter what the product - like to use women to try to sell the product. Most people, even other women, would rather see something displayed by a lady and not some big hairy dude that looks scary. Considering all that, I personally think it looks kind of stupid to see some woman in a bikini at the range. I'm afraid my shooting scores would suffer anyway.:laugh:

Well, I know that marketers - no matter what the product - like to use women to try to sell the product. Most people, even other women, would rather see something displayed by a lady and not some big hairy dude that looks scary. Considering all that, I personally think it looks kind of stupid to see some woman in a bikini at the range. I'm afraid my shooting scores would suffer anyway.:laugh:
At an indoor range all females of child bearing age and below, should wear hat, long sleeves shirt buttoned up, pants, shoes and socks. Gloves are good idea also. Lead and powder are not healthy things. Don't want that in the baby factory. Probably a great idea outdoors also.
The other consideation is tumpling brass. Ever had a 45 acp round fall down your unbuttoned shirt?

Well, never had a .45 casing go down my shirt, but I have had a number of 5.56 casing go down my shirt.:fie:

Its tough gettin old ... I found looking at the guns quite enjoyable. I could have done without any of the rest:hang3:

At an indoor range all females of child bearing age and below, should wear hat, long sleeves shirt buttoned up, pants, shoes and socks. Gloves are good idea also. Lead and powder are not healthy things. Don't want that in the baby factory. Probably a great idea outdoors also.
The other consideation is tumpling brass. Ever had a 45 acp round fall down your unbuttoned shirt?

Well, never had a .45 casing go down my shirt, but I have had a number of 5.56 casing go down my shirt.:fie:
Gentlemen. Meet Heather:
YouTube - Hot Casing Down BRA!!! OUCH!!! ( 44 MAG & 357 MAG! )

Most guys enjoy her videos.

Heather needs to take her finger off the trigger while dancing around, pointing that gun everywhere. :no: :to_pick_ones_nose::to_pick_ones_nose:

Heather needs to take her finger off the trigger while dancing around, pointing that gun everywhere. :no: :to_pick_ones_nose::to_pick_ones_nose:
I thought I saw that too, but the picture wasn't clear enough for me to comfortably accuse her of that. Glad I'm not the only one who saw it.:biggrin:

Yeah, no crap! Camera guy could have gotten himself shot while she was chasing that brass down!:no:

You know, I am glad to see more females into the shooting sports, but that video would really turn new shooters off to the sport. We need to enjoy our past time, but need to set an example too. Start getting sloppy with a gun in your hands and someone could pay with their life. Oh well, maybe my panties are just too tight.:pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back