Jesus likes winchesters

I would wager that the MEXICAN brother protester had illegal parents or one who had a green card after marrying a fat blonde who has now had "born here" citizens on welfare. Drug dealing is just a "side job".

That was a tad bit accusatory micpl.

I for one do realize facts as they present themselves, but IMO, that was harsh to call him out like that.

California might be full of people who don't want to do the down and dirty jobs, but that is not the case nationwide.

Bullshit. "Illegal Mexicans do the jobs Americans won't do..." This excuse is soooo old. Americans will do ANY job if the compensation is right.
Let me ask you this: If I was "joe employer" why would I pay an American $9 bucks an hour to do a job when Jose will do the same job (off the books) for $2 an hour??

It isnt tha't Americans "won't do the dirty jobs", the fact is Americans won't do the dirty jobs FOR FREE. I think any company or person that employs "undocumented workers" should be fined a million dollars and the CEO or owner jailed for 10 years for detriment to the American economy and way of life.

Report illegal aliens and illegal employers

Bullshit. "Illegal Mexicans do the jobs Americans won't do..." This excuse is soooo old. Americans will do ANY job if the compensation is right.

This is where the root of the issue lies.
There was a study done regarding lettuce. This study showed that illegal immigrants harvesting the crop were better for the employer because they could be paid below minimum wage, had no tax costs because they were off the books, and could be forced to work obscene hours because they couldn't turn to the labor board.

It was also found that if they hired legal workers(note, that includes non-citizens) and paid them $12/hr then the price of a head of lettuce would go up $.10 per head of lettuce.

This is the sort of thing that I would be willing to pay for. Seriously.

How the @!#% did this thread get out of hand so quickly? And to think that all you people in this thread getting angry so easily are gun owners...

Back on topic, I have seen that picture before and it is hilarious.

How the @!#% did this thread get out of hand so quickly? And to think that all you people in this thread getting angry so easily are gun owners...

Back on topic, I have seen that picture before and it is hilarious.

The pic reminded me of a harmless joke and some people are too damned sensitive. Sniff.

Back on topic. I went to a mexican shooting range yesterday. I was turned away by the GO [gang officer]. He said white men were not welcome. BUT he added that if I wanted to participate I could stand on a sidewalk while a chevy drove by and fired real ammo from a drive by hit car at me.

Yeah, thats how the mexicans do it at their range.

They bought a couple of city blocks as as shooting range from their buicks, you know the wheel hoppers. The range mandates a "shooter" front and back passenger side. The driver is also mandated to prove his felon status and revoked drivers license.

Full auto is approved of course and you are encouraged to be drunk or stoned.

Running down white manikins or dumb fat blondes who volunteer to stand on the walk or street is regarded as macho and celebrated.

If you're gonna post bigoted, rascist sh#t, at least make it funny. The "call Jesus" sign, now that was funny, I don't care who you are. This, not so much...

I'm not sure there's any RACISM here. There are lot of dudes named Jesus, including Mexicans.

Edit: Only read page one. Sorry kids. micpl you're out of line, 30 day ban.

I have no problem with the picture. I'm sure if he wasn't the Son of God he would have carried one to protect his flock. I just didn't see the need for the gardener comment.

anger is not the man/woman who carries a gun-a gun is what makes people like you pist.WHY???Im more scared of a snake!at least I know or can see a gun if one shows they are carrring.they mean no harm.its the ones that hide it the sneaks like snakes you need to worry about.get off gun owners.im a 49 year old FEMALE i carry for several reasons-living alone on the lake where yes snakes and weird people come near me..No one around for several miles!SHOULD I SCREAM--OR SHOOT.IM SHOOTING!!!I AM A GUN OWNER-WILL BE UNTIL YOU PUT A COP IN MY POCKET.....Id like to hear from ALL WOMEN FOR RIGHTS TO CARRY WITHOUT REASON!!! start are own group...A.W.F.R.T.C.W.R...my e-mail is Donna [email protected] :girl_wink::girl_wink:Link Removed

I didn't really understand this the first time, but I just read it again and realized you were probably talking to me. I wasn't trying to be disparaging about gun owners; I was simply lamenting the fact that the racial crap got so far out of hand so fast. As gun owners, I think we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard of behavior. I would hope that most people who carry guns are more aware than the average person what happens when you let your emotions get the better of you. Not to mention that the racism itself makes us all look bad.

I didn't really understand this the first time, but I just read it again and realized you were probably talking to me. I wasn't trying to be disparaging about gun owners; I was simply lamenting the fact that the racial crap got so far out of hand so fast. As gun owners, I think we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard of behavior. I would hope that most people who carry guns are more aware than the average person what happens when you let your emotions get the better of you. Not to mention that the racism itself makes us all look bad.

Ignore the post Spacefrank, my mother was visiting and took it upon herself to post under my account without permission.

She was chastised and the post has been deleted.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back